A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Monday, January 08, 2007

Unfinished Business

Did you ever get that feeling that you've left something "unfinished"? Ever since I finished Kick Start Your Online Business I've had that feeling. Then every time I watch a sale come in from it, that feeling gets even stronger. There was just something missing.

During my quest to start automating things a little more, Val Selby recommended Aweber (which I'm loving by the way) and the answer became more clear. I constantly harp about following up and I forgot to do that exact thing myself!

So, now I have about 2 weeks consisting of 7 messages to follow up my book! With that said ... I've killed two birds with one stone. That feeling of unfinished business is gone and there's one more thing off my "to do list". Ah, now I feel better!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home