A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Monday, January 22, 2007

Taking the Challenge

Several years ago, I met Rebecca Hagel on a message board. Hard to say which one exactly it was now, but either way we hit it off. She's a fantastic person I look up to.

She was my "goal buddy" for a very long time, and a damn good one at that. When she'd pass out the "Think Big Challenges", I got more than motivated to do all kinds of stuff. The results working with her on my goals were absolutely amazing. I went from living off my credit cards to making more than a full time income for just a few hours of work a day. She certainly knows how to motivate someone, and has a lot of wisdom to share at that.

When she told me about her new project, the Think Big Workshop, I was all over it. It's about time I got another wake up call, and boosted my income once again. I signed up immediately, and can't wait to get started.

It's about time my residual income got an update, so that's what I'll be working on in the 30 days this challenge will take. I HIGHLY suggest checking this out if your business needs a major boost. The challenge starts on February 1st, so you'll want to make sure you get in now!

Sign up with us!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:35 AM, Blogger Anita said…

    Only a few more days to go and I absolutely cannot wait! I've finally at least set my goal and the wheels in my head have been spinning like crazy. I know what I want to accomplish but, better yet, I know some of the things I need to do accomplish it.

    Becky is such a great person as well as internet marketer - I so can 't wait to see what she has in store for us.

    And to top it off ... I get to travel this journey with some of my closest friends online. There's Kara (of course you know who she is, lol) and Lauren (aka scrappinwahm on the boards) and Val (aka scrapval on the boards).

    I'm so excited to get this show on the road ... I think it's going to be not only very motivational but also alot of fun!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home