A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Your favorite color is camouflage?

As I'm putting the milk away after breakfast yesterday morning I notice my son's "week in review" paper hanging there. It's then that I realize that I missed the fact that they were supposed to wear a shirt that is their favorite color. I yell back the hall, "Hey buddy, what's your favorite color?" And in turn he looks down at his shirt and replies with "gray" and a shrug.

This of course is the color he already has on. Not so hard to get along with, is he? Which is exactly why sometimes I go out of my way to do something "special" for him ... because he's so easy going, he'll just do what everyone else wants.

So anyway, I told him that we had plenty of time to change ... it'd only take a minute. So, standing in front of his closet, he's scanning over his shirts and he promptly stops at one with the comment - "Camouflage! That's my favorite color!"

"Okay buddy, camouflage is your favorite color?" (Curiosity growing now, lol) "I'm sure you're teacher is going to ask why you like camo. So tell me, why is camouflage your favorite color?"

"Because with camo - I can hide!"

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 9:36 AM, Blogger Ladybug Dawn said…

    Oh now that is just beyond cute! Chase has made it perfectly clear he likes red and red only. I suspect this is because of Spiderman, but who knows.

    Jillian on the other hand is my girly-girl....it's got to be pink or purple, else we have major problems.

     
  • At 8:31 AM, Blogger Anita said…

    I wouldn't doubt for a second that the red is for spidey, lol.

    And normally Cole's favorite color is green. I really don't know where he got that from. Unless he just wants to have the same favorite color as mommy??

     

Post a Comment

<< Home