A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Monday, February 26, 2007

One Week To Go

Here it is, the last week of the Think Big Challenge. I've come a long way and got quite a bit done, despite the loads of distractions and problems that hit me along the way. I'm amazed I added a whole new HALF of Idea Queen.....one that features the e-Cookbooks and the family-related ebooks. 17 Ebooks total have been added to this new part, and I'm hoping to at least double that this week. Which means I need to get busy!

I'm excited to have found all these ebooks....they really are interesting ebooks. Of course I had to dig through a lot of crap to find the diamonds, but it's been worth it. The ones listed really are of good value.

I read each of them personally and wow.....talk about some major improvements around here. I especially liked Organize Your Home and Money Saving Ideas. I picked up a tip from that ebook that's now saving me $20+ a month! It doesn't seem like much, but if you think about it....that's $240 a year. I can't wait to apply some of the other tips and see how much I can save. ;)

Looking forward to adding more of these cool ebooks to the list!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home