A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Friday, July 23, 2004

Work, Work, and more Work

My what a day it's been - a very very long day. I'm working just a bit of over time today now that the kids are in bed, because tomorrow I'll get in an hour if I'm lucky before I have to take off - I've somehow gotten suckered into helping my mom at her restaurant. She's only open 2 days a week, and now that her husband has gotten a new job it's just her running the show. Obviously she needs some help. Thank goodness it's only 2 days a week and for a month or so. Interfears with my schedual just a bit, but maybe I can sucker her in to free babysitting and house cleaning instead of money for working. That would deffinately be worth a lot more than she could pay.

Well let's see, I've accomplished quite a bit today. Not everything is crossed off my list, but a few things took a little more time than expected. I had hoped to get Soy Wax Candles done today, but didn't. I did end up buying a $5 template, which I did manage to customize today. That was a biggie and more than half the work. Editing all those buttons isn't exactly quick and easy. So the good news is I got the main template done and an additional 12 pages + home page finished. The bad news is I've got another 25 pages to do. UGGGGHHHHH. *Crossing fingers* I can sneak in some time tomorrow to get it done.

I did also manage to update another section on Mom's Market. So I'm now sick to death of codes and I swear I can't stand to look at any more today. I've got to try to get some sleep and hopefully get up early tomorrow so I can get some work done before I have to go - which the computer is going to have to be off by 9:30am so I can get everyone ready, out the door, and down to my aunt's house by 10:30am or so. I won't be home until probably 3pm or so, then Anita and I are hosting a chat at 4pm. I'm hoping I can talk my mom into picking up my kids so I can at least have a little quite time to get major work done.

Now.....time for bed!  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home