A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Done writing for now

I decided I'm seriously lagging here and dragging my feet so much that it's time to stop writing the story for now. I feel awake, but my mind really isn't. I just let the other half read the last chapter and he found some oh-so-stupid typos and errors that can't be explained by anything other than "waaaay to late to be writing this".

So right now I'm off to get started on that website. That I really do want to get done because if there is some growing interest in this story I can do a weekly continuing of it. That actually might even turn into a project of it's own since I'm already seeing the possiblities here.

Oh, and another thing I would like to get finished tonight is read work by someone else within this game that has also writen quite a few stories and poems. I'm anxious to get to that!

2 Comments:

  • At 2:06 AM, Blogger June Owatari said…

    Yup... I'm awake and hanging in there but I feel soooo tired just thinking about the deadline. Usually I'm always up this late, but thinking of HAVING to stay up longer makes it even worse. :-( Keep it going!

     
  • At 2:18 AM, Blogger Ladybug Dawn said…

    Really I think that might be it! Just the fact we CAN'T sleep is making us tired. Usually if I'm up at this time of night I have to force myself to sleep. I have a feeling that when I finally CAN go to bed, I won't be able to sleep - HA HA!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home