A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Sunday, August 07, 2005

I think I'm ready

No not for bed, but ready to get back to writing here soon. I haven't written anything in my last 30mins, which is so terrible. I haven't even started on getting even the first 2 chapters up on the website! I'm now down to less than 3 hours to get all this done. I don't think I'm going to get this story done tonight, but that's alright. Wait, did I say that already? EEP! I think I'm starting to repeat myself.

So if I haven't been writing or even working on building a page or two on a website, what on earth HAVE I been doing? Erm, playing games. Yup, was playing games. But that's ok, it woke me up a little and is keeping me awake. It's neat to talk to other people in a game too, so that's fun. Plus it's giving me some ideas for the story. IF I get back to that tonight. I should, heck I have at least 2 1/2 more hours to stay awake!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home