A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Sunday, August 07, 2005

I swear I started

Where in the heck did the last half hour go? One minute I'm pulling up a blank document and getting ready to start work on a web page, and the next thing I know it's 2:30. HOW? All I did was go get some coffee! Which by the way, I rediscovered the benefits of suger. Have I mentioned how much I hate coffee? But wow it's not bad with say, a cup or two of sugar. YEAH SUGAR!

What's really scary here that in addition to my goofiness I'm dealing with the other half that decided it would be fun to stay up with me. Come to find out, he's just like me when lacking sleep. FUN! So now there's 2 goof balls that are praising things like *sugar* and *game skills*.

I fear what Anita is going to think when she comes to blog at 4:30am. I swear to you Anita, I'm not on anything!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home