A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

No More Cheap Ink!

I went to print brochures for our candles the other day, and was not pleased. The color looked terrible, a sure sign it was almost out. *Grumble grown* No big deal right? Wrong. I just put that ink in before I printed the last batch of brochures for the last craft show. Yeah I print a lot of catalogs and what not, but not THAT many. A normal color ink cartridge should have lasted for at least 100 brochures or so. I printed maybe half that. Grrr.

I've now made a vow - no more cheap ink. I don't care if it's half of what the other ink cost, it's just not worth the hassle. Not to mention if the cartridge doesn't even work (and I've run into that more times than I'd like to count), it's like pulling teeth to get a return like all those cheap companies promise. I'm still waiting on a confirmation number to send back TWO that didn't work from 4 months ago. Something tells me I'm not going to get it. Fine, lesson learned. I think paying $30 at Walmart for a brand new one is better than $20 (after shipping) for one that's not going to last nearly as long or not even work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home